Pro 1 Carbon Boom 200-260cm 32mm238P
The Chinook Sailing Pro 1 Carbon Boom 200-260cm is proudly made right here in the Columbia Gorge. The Monocoque custom composite body has exceptional strength to weight properties and incredible torsional rigidity. The newly redesigned, stiffer tailpiece with a flattened structural cross section and sleek profile is permanently marked with absolute length markings for sure adjustment.
The fully articulating and low profile boom head fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly. Straight arm sections combined with more grip area around the compact head make this our most controllable carbon boom!
- NEW Loop-N-Go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position with built-in rope retention
- 2-Pin fiber composite hinging collar for 1 handed adjustments
- Harness line index markings
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Specialized Bend Curve
- Range: 200-260cm
- Grip Diameter: 32mm - 1 1/4"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Widest Point: 57cm