TK Carbon RedTBC55
The TK Carbon boards are designed for riders who want to excel in Winging, SUP foiling
and Down-winding. The new revolutionary shape and construction is designed
to fit all levels from beginners to the most advanced riders.
Choose your board depending on your level, weight and expectations.
The TK55 model is designed for riders who need even more versatility.
- For riders under 65 kg it is the perfect board for Wing foiling.
- Riders over 85 kg will find this board is perfectly adapted for prone surf foiling.
- If you’re an expert rider you’ll find this board ideal for Wing Foiling no matter what your size.
- Double concave bottom minimizes water drag facilitating earlier take-off.
- Takuma quick tail for better water flow allowing earlier release and take-off.
- The hover and thrust Nose: this new concept in board nose design provides exceptional overall board balance and touch down release.
- Takuma “G” Deck: the Gravity deck gives the rider with better connection to the foil allowing greater glide and comfort in flight with more control and balance through maneuvers.
- Clean straight outline: better rigidity and responsiveness for quicker rebound from touchdowns.
- Multi-position footstraps.
- TK55L : 4’10’’x 22 5/16 x 4 3/4 55 L
- TK65L : 5’2˝x 23 1/2 x 4 15/16 65 L
- TK85L : 5’6˝x 25 3/8 x 5 1/2 85 L
- TK95L : 5’8˝x 25 7/8 x 5 13/16 95 L
- TK110L : 6’0˝x 27 5/16 x 6 110 L
- TK125L : 6’2˝x 28 1/2 x 6 5/16 125 L
- TK140L : 6’4˝x 30 x 6 7/16 140 L
Brushed Carbon Construction:
- Full Carbon
- PVC reinforcement
- Universal hydrofoil mounting system
- Gravity Deck design