Pro 1 Carbon Boom 150-200cm 28mm SECOND DEMOCD-234P
C+ condition, heavy signs of use, but fully operational.
The Chinook Sailing Pro 1 Carbon Boom 150-200cm is proudly made right here in the Columbia Gorge. The Monocoque custom composite body has exceptional strength to weight properties and incredible torsional rigidity. The newly redesigned 50cm stiffer tailpiece with a flattened structural cross section and sleek profile is permanently marked with absolute length markings for sure adjustment.
The fully articulating and low profile boom head fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly. Straight arm sections combined with more grip area around the compact head make this our most popular small carbon boom!
- NEW Loop-N-Go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position with built-in rope retention
- 2-Pin fiber composite hinging collar for 1 handed adjustments
- Harness line index markings
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Range: 150-200cm
- Grip Diameter: 28mm - 1 3/32"
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Inside Width: 36cm