Demo/Second Alloy Large Blade AdjustableCD-SUPP900L
A condition, paddle shows light signs of wear and tear.
Chinook Alloy is taken to the next level with a brushed, ovalized, blue marine anodized shaft and a rubber textured handle. A plastic blade with shape found on many carbon paddles can take a beating yet keep performing.
- Aluminum shaft is brush textured and ovalized for directional comfort and feel
- Anodized blue to protect against corrosion
- Rubberized handle for soft feel and positive grip
- Large blade provides strong powerful strokes
- Plastic blade is solid and very durable. Great for situations when the blade will contact rocks
- Adjusment Range 68"-84" using a Two-Pin Adjusting Collar
- Blade Area 96² inches
- Blade Dimensions 17" x 8.5"
- Blade Angle 11˚
- Weight 2.5lbs or 1.13kl