Second Pro 1 Carbon Boom 160-226cm 28mm OLD STYLECD-235P
A- condition. Booms use older style tailpiece and Triple Clamp Head. Show some signs of wear and tear from storage but are un-used.
Proudly made in the USA. Monocoque custom composite body and tail-piece. Pro Carbon booms have exceptional strength to weight properties and incredible torsional rigidity. The boom head fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly. New Loop-N-Go outhaul block with rope retention gets you out on the water faster. Straight arm sections combined with more grip area around the compact head make this our most popular small carbon boom.
- Made in the USA
- Triple Clamp Boom Head
- Monocoque custom composite body, specialized bend curve
- Stiff Tailpiece design 50cm
- Loop-N-Go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position with built-in rope retention
- 2-Pin fiber composite hinging collars for 1 handed adjustments
- Permanent absolute boom length markings
- Harness line index markings
- Fully articulating low-profile head
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Range: 160-226cm(may vary slightly on Second Quality Booms)
- Grip Diameter: 28mm - 1 3/32"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Inside Width: 36.0cm