Pro 1 Carbon Boom 135-185cm 28mm SECOND DEMOCD-232P
C+ condition, heavy signs of use, but fully operational.
Please note: The image may not reflect the actual grip design or tailpiece design! Contact us for more specific details.
Proudly made in the USA. Monocoque custom composite body and tail-piece. The Pro 1 Carbon booms have exceptional strength to weight properties and incredible torsional rigidity. The boom head fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly. New Loop-N-Go outhaul block with rope retention gets you out on the water faster. Straight arm sections combined with more grip area around the compact head make this our most popular small carbon boom
- Made in the USA
- NEW Monocoque custom composite body, specialized bend curve
- NEW StifferTailpiece design 50cm (Flattened structural cross section-sleek profile)
- NEW Loop-N-Go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position with built-in rope retention
- 2-Pin fiber composite hinging collar for 1 handed adjustments
- Permanent absolute boom length markings
- Harness line index markings
- Fully articulating low-profile head
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Range: 135-185cm
- Grip Diameter: 28mm - 1 3/32"
- Weight: 4.45 lbs
- Inside Width: 35.5cm