Takuma Kujira Wing Sets with Stabilizer and Bag
Extreme carving and speed
Especially tailored for the new era of wing riding
and tow-foiling. The Kujira 750 is the ideal option
for lightweight riders seeking extreme performance
with unmatched lift, speed and glide while most
importantly maintaining control.
- Paired with the 178cm2 back wing for performance and speed in serious conditions.
- It delivers an insane level of maneuverability perfectly suited for prone foiling.
- With intense carving potential it allows you to make precise turns at speed.
Performance in all conditions
The Kujira 980 wing is the ultimate choice for
wingfoiling, prone and downwind foiling in mild to
- Paired with the 220cm2 back wing for a foil that offers excellent performance in almost all ocean conditions.
Unmatched control & stability
This model is exceptional in all conditions providing
fantastic pumping ability, incredible glide and
smooth carving. The additional width and chord give
riders at all levels unmatched control and stability,
you’ll be double dipping plenty of waves, carving
smoothly in chop and accomplishing astonishing
glide on every ride.
- Paired with the 178cm2 back wing for an all around model with the widest variety of uses and high performance maneuverability.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface
allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off
immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so
crucial for downwind riding.
- Paired with the 220cm2 back wing if in search of non stop glide, it’s an absolute downwind machine.