TK Carbon Prone Foiling Board REDTKP45
The perfect crossover board for advanced surf, wing and wake foiling.
The TK Prone Foiling boards pack a bunch of volume into their compact size, intelligently distributed to create a natural lift for a much faster take-off and enhance the board’s stability.
Takuma’s innovative Gravity Deck is curved for a natural lower front foot stance, this forces water down as you take off, giving you better control, acceleration and exceptional balance, even underwater.
The unique top contour also provides a better chest position and board grip while paddling. It is extremely comfortable underfoot during maneuvers as it creates a natural kick for your back foot. Combine this with the double concave ultra-smooth hull, it gives you all the features required for a sensational ride. This revolutionary design also means that riders are able to reduce the volume and size significantly compared to what they’re used to riding.
The light and responsive carbon construction allow for sharper turns, effortless pumping, smooth landings and a more radical freestyle performance. The shape is designed to give the optimum speed that is smooth for cruising down the line yet quick and snappy for wake and wing maneuvers.
These boards provide a fun and thrilling experience that advanced and expert riders will love.
TK40L : 4'4"x 19 5/16" x 4 3/8" 40 L
- Double concave bottom: Minimizes water drag facilitating earlier take-off.
- Takuma quick tail: For better water flow allowing earlier release and take-off.
- The hover and thrust Nose: This new concept in board nose design provides exceptional overall board balance and touch down release.
- Takuma “G” Deck: The Gravity deck gives the rider with better connection to the foil allowing greater glide and comfort in flight with more control and balance through maneuvers.
- Clean straight outline: Bbetter rigidity and responsiveness for quicker rebound from touch-downs.
- Multiposition footstraps.
- Construction highlight: The red color board is in full carbon and the cream color board is an epoxy wood sandwich
Full carbon construction:
- Light EPS Core / Glass fiber layer / HD PVC Foam on entire standing area / Carbon fiber / Rail reinfrocement
PVC reinforcement on deck and on foil position:
- On all our carbon construction, we have an extra high density PVC FOAM on entire standing area
Universal hydrofoil mounting system:
- Strong PVC Foam + double wood stringer to reinforce our foil tracks
- Takuma’s innovative Gravity Deck is curved for a natural lower front foot stance